Sunday, May 17, 2009

About Me...

Pin It Now!
Time for a proper introduction. My name is Marlene and I'm 25 years old. I've been married for almost 6 years now. Together we have 2 handsome boys; DS#1 is almost 5 and DS#2 is almost 2. These two active little boys + the hubby take up most of my time, so I decided to become a SAHM. And I just LOVE IT! I get to be part of their daily experiences and see them grow up - which they are doin pretty quickly. Anybody know how to stop them?
Anyways, back to me. I have always been on the creative side but nothing really caught my FULL attention; cross-stitching, sewing, painting, etc. Until I discovered scrapbooking about 5 years ago(2004) while pregnant with DS#1. I loved and LOVE the idea of being able to do something creative and at the same time preserve the special times with my son - now children. But who knew I was going to be so bad at it!
Here I am, 5 years later owning every possible piece of patterned paper - not really - and yet I just finished DS#1's first year album!! Oh! and I haven't even started DS#2's album and he'll be 2 in June! I like to say that I can't find the time, but the truth is - I'm a complete HOADER! I love collecting supplies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.