Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Scrapbook Dreams

My biggest scrapbook dream would be to get published in a magazine; either it be paper or e-zine. Coming in 2nd would be to win a recognized cotest or challenge. Or being part of a Design Team. Lastly but not least I would love to have a room just for scrapping with LOTS of space and tables. I think most of my furniture would come from IKEA. I just LOVE that pace ofr office storage(DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion. You might not find this to be true). It would have LOTS of windows for natural light. I could go on & on but for now I have to deal with my little scrap desk - which I LOVE, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.