Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Easter Goodie Bags


We're traveling back in time…to April 2009. I made these cute little goodies bags for DS#1's Pre-K class. I got the clear goodie bags at A.C. Moore, stamped white cardstock with a Studio G $1 Easter Stamp and had DS color in the Easter Bunny and Eggs. I used Accent Essentials to make the artisan shaped topper and filled goodie bags with Easter M&M's candy.Photobucket
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Accent Essentials Cart
Bazzill Cardstock – Piglet
Best Occasion Cardstock – White
Studio G Stamps
Candymaker Goodie Bags
Digital Frame - Frameworks Element Pack by Christine Haskell





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.