Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Barnyard Birthday Party

Pin It Now!
My son is really into Farm/Barn Animals, so when the company I had ordered from backed out on me, I used my circuit to create these decorations for his 2nd Birthday Party.
Invites:
I designed the BARN using the My World cart as an inspiration and Design Studio. The invitation opens up to reveal the party information inside. It measures about 4.75”x3.5”. Cow, Fence and Grass are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart. The spots and hair on the cow are from the Animal Kingdom cart. I added googly eyes for added cuteness. The .cut file is available. Please leave a comment with your email addy and I will get back to you.
Centerpiece:I designed a circular centerpiece using Design Studio. I used the same barn I made for the invites, only bigger (approx. 8”x6.5”). Again, Cow, Fence, and Grass are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart. The Chicken, Pig , “Hay” and Cow Spots are from the Animal Kingdom cart. I took apart an old centerpiece and used it as my base. Smaller pieces, like the Chicken’s feet and Cow’s ears are colored in with color pencils. I added googly eyes for added cuteness. The .cut file is available. Please leave a comment with your email addy and I will get back to you.
Napkin Dispenser:I was able to find an old napkin dispenser and altered to fit the theme. I created a 4”x6.5” scenery with the Cow from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart; the Chicken and Pig from the Animal Kingdom cart and the Sun from the Doodlecharm cart. I added googly eyes for added cuteness. Sorry, no .cut file available.

Happy Birthday Banner:I took an old Happy Birthday Banner and altered it to match the theme. I added the Cow from Paper Doll Dress Up and the Chicken and Pig from the Animal Kingdom cart. I added googly eyes for extra cuteness. Sorry, no .cut file available.
Tablecover:Using Design Studio and the Cow spots from Animal Kingdom I cut really big spots. I glued these to various parts on the white table cover. The .cut file is available. Please leave a comment with your email addy and I will get back to you.
Balloons:I just used regular latex balloons that matched the colors in the theme and added the Cow(PPDU), Chicken(AK) and Pig(AK). While searching online, I had seen these really cute cow print balloons and decided to make my own. I used leftover spots from the table cover and added them to some white latex balloons. Sorry, no .cut file available.

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments :

Shasta said...

I would LOVE the .cut file Marlene! This is so adorable!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.