Wednesday, September 9, 2009

French Fry Box - Small

Pin It Now!
Just as promised - a .cut file! I know you've seen this before, but I wasn't able to find a French Fry Box file made with Plantin Schoolbook. Many of the .cut files available are made with the George Cart and as the owner of a Cricut Expression I don't have it. So I've decided to try and design these files to my own liking using Plantin Schoolbook.

My French Fry file was inspired by a template from Splitcoast Stampers and Jen C's file from her blog Brain Things. My box has a fillable space of 4.25" x 4" *I think* and is made using the Plantin Schoolbook and Doodlecharms cart.





Paper Saver Notes: All you need is a 7"x11" piece of paper and place it on the 2.5" mark.

Details
Carts Used:
Plantin School, Doodlecharms
Machine: Cricut Expression Required
Please request this file, by leaving a comment with your email addy. Thanks!




12 comments :

Shasta said...

Thanks Marlene!

squirlygirl said...

Hi Marlene~ This is a super cute idea. Your whole blog is cute :) I would love it if you would share your file with me too. My email is squirly_scrapper@hotmail.com

I also have a blog if you would like to visit I'm offering some blog candy right now.
squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

Thanks~Becky

kermetta said...

I love your blog!! would you let me get your cut file. thank you in advance

kermetta3167@yahoo.com

michelle said...

wow this is awesome i love it. may i please have you cut file thanks michelle my email is cuttiebe@aol.com im also going to follow you blog if you have that option im going back to look for it thanks again michelle

Caitlin said...

This is such a great idea! I love how you decorated this. If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible for me to get a copy of the cut file? I would be very grateful!

mshotwheels@comcast.net

Again, such a cute design!!

dvs said...

I love this box.

dvs said...

I would love the cut file for this.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. What can I do with it....let me think. TFS

AmandaB said...

Another great goody holder.. I would love to have this cutfile also.. Thanks
Amanda

brokenroad2006@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi I love your site and I am very interested in your french fry box my email is orylet@gmail.com

Irene said...

Marlene, I just saw this information on the Cricut MB. If still available, I would love to try your fry box for decorations for my granddaughter's first birthday. Thank you. isprick2000@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love this file if you're still sharing it. Thanks :)
tbcam@rochester.rr.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.