Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scoring with the Cricut

Pin It Now!
As you download my files, you will notice that I have a tab named Scorlines - DNC. These tabs are meant to be your scoring guide and ARE NOT to be cut. I have adopted this form of creating files from the very talented JenC from Brain Things. It makes assembling soo much easier.
JenC has a great tutorial over at her blog, please take the time to take a hop over there and learn how to "score" the scorelines. Basically all you have to do is take a dull blade flip it upside down and insert it into the blade housing. JenC suggested using a Blade Depth of 3 and Pressure of Medium, however I've been using a Blade Depth of 6 and Pressure of Max. I suggest that you experiment first and see what works out for you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.