Monday, October 5, 2009

Triangle Box Tutorial

Pin It Now!
Here is a quick tutorial on how to put together my Triange Box so that it looks like a Candy Corn.

Start off gathering your supplies. I suggest using an adhesive runner or glue pen for the layers and some kind of double-sided tape for the tab.
Photobucket


Fold your scorelines
Photobucket

I inked my edges to give it more depth and I just like the look.
Photobucket

Align the white layer with the edge of the box.
Photobucket

Now place the orange layer.
Photobucket

Since I cut the triangle box in yellow, I don't need the yellow layer in the .cut file. Continue by re-folding the scorelines, so you score the layers.
Photobucket

Turn your box over and add your piece of acetate on the window.
Photobucket

Turn it around again and add the adhesive of your choice to the bottom left tab. I would have used Sticky Strip, but I was all out. Instead I just used my regular adhesive. It worked out nicely. Now fold the glued tab away from you and form a triangle.
Photobucket

Fill your box with Candy Corn or candy of your choice.
Photobucket

Close the lid by sliding the bottom tab into the slot and the top tab inside.
Photobucket

And Voila! your done!!
Photobucket

This was my first photo tutorial, so I hope I explained everything. If not, please ask any questions you might have.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CUT FILE AND THE TUTORIAL WAS GREAT.


BOBBI

Anonymous said...

Thanks again the tutorial was great. You explained it very simply.
Shari

NCScrappyD said...

Thank you for the .cut file and the tutorial. Your candy corn box is adorable.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love it. Can't wait to make these for my kids. Thanks for sharing.

freetimegone said...

Your instructions are very clear. Thank you very very much because I can be a little slow sometimes. I appreciate your cut file too.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.