Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Many Pictures Does It Take?

Photobucket
Am I just the World's Worst Photographer or does it really take 20 pictures to get a semi-nice shot of your project? If its not the lighting, its my shaky hands, the disorganized background, the darn camera who freezes, etc. It just seems I can't get a good shot of any of my projects. This one particular project took about 50 shots - no kidding - and I still didn't get a GOOD picture. But then again, that's what happens when you wait until 7:45pm to take the pictures. I had 5 minutes before the sun set for the night. If anyone has any good tips on how to photograph projects, layouts, cards, etc, they are more than welcomed. I can take all the help I can get.
Now, if you're interested in the complete project of the pictures above, stay tuned for tomorrow's post.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe,god to read I am not the only one who suffers of this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.