Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hard Hat Area

Pin It Now!
Remember I told you I was looking into a new adventure and to be in the lookout for a few changes around here? Well, look at the banner above. Yep, this blog is UNDER CONSTRUCTION! I wanted to give this blog a more unique and cute look. I searched for days for a cute blog design, but they all come with a high price quote. So I've decided to learn how to make my own blog design and I'm very excited. Everything seems to be going smoothly right now. Its not as hard as I thought it would be. So, for a few more days or weeks this blog is a HARD HAT AREA!

Let me tell you a bit about the 'Under Construction' Banner I designed. I used the a digital kit called Diggin Dirt by Kristmess Designs found at the GottaPixel store.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.