Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Older Layouts

Here are some older layouts I've done, in no particular order.


Got Syrup?
Photobucket
This layout was done for an Imaginisce Sketch Contest using this sketch as inspiration, but I didn't win. The layout uses an older Imaginisce collection called Let's Pretend, which I believe was only available thru QVC. For more detailed pictures, please visit my ACOT Gallery.


Supplies: Imaginisce April Sketch, Imaginisce Let's Pretend Papers, Misc Buttons, DMC Floss, $1 Thickers, ZIG Black Pen, Fiskars Threading Water Punch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's SNOW Fun
Photobucket
This layout was done using Let's Scrap Sketch 4-14-10 and LOTS of Cricut cuts and Cuttlebug embossing. For more detailed pictures, please visit my ACOT Gallery.


Supplies: Let's Scrap Sketch 4-14-10, Misc Papers, Cricut Doodlecharms Cart – Snowman, Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up - mittens, scarf, hat, Cricut Accent Essentials - Snowflakes, journaling spot, Cricut Pooh Fonts - 'its' & 'fun', Cricut Sesame Street Font - 'SNOW', Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - swiss dots, d'vine swirls, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, EK Success Binding Edge Punch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mommy's Little Helper
Photobucket
This layout was done for Magpie's Club sketch contest where again, I didn't win.
For
more detailed pictures, please visit my ACOT Gallery.
Supplies: Magpie April Sketch, Basic Grey Marrakech Line, Bazzill Mango Cardstock, Bazzill Blackbird Cardstock, Bazzill Avalanche Cardstock
Basic Grey {un}dressed Chipboard (Green Painted Heart), OTC Chipboard (Title), Making Memories Tina Alphas, Quickutz Frankie Die, Making Memories Brads, Delta Acrylic Paint, Cricut - Don Juan & Accent Essentials(Hearts); Plantin Schoolbook({ Border), Misc Floss, Misc Button

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-K and Beyond
Photobucket
This layout was made for a Creative Imaginations Sketch Contest using a sketch they provided, but I didn't win. Pictures are of DS#1 on his way to kindergarten. I made the stars myself, by scoring at all points and folding.

Supplies: Creative Imaginations>Art Warehouse>Class Act Collection, Bazzill Red Devil Cardstock, Bazzill African Daisy Carstock, Cricut Opposites Attract Cart - 'to' & 'and', $1 Thickers - 'pre-k' & 'beyond', Prima>Say It In Crystals>Fanciful Black Swirls, EK Success Binding Edge Punch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Son'shiny Day
Photobucket
I'm not completely satisfied with the outcome of this LO. I feel like something is missing, but don't know what. I wanted to go for a whimsical feel, but don't know how to get it. I also made this LO for a PageMaps/Cardstock Couture contest, but never submitted because I didn't like the way it came out. I picked up the 'ruffled lace paper' technique from Katie at pinkbluebonnet.blogspot.com.

Supplies: Becky Fleck/PageMaps Sketch, DCWV PP, Bazzill Avalanche Cardstock, Bazzill Pollen Cardstock, Making Memories Little Alpha Stickers, American Craft Thickers, MS Doily Punch


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you're still with me…that's it for now…see I do scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.