Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gift Bag Card Holders

Pin It Now!
At about the same time that I was making my sister's Graduation Card, Becky Roberts introduced her Card Size Gift Bags. I immediately knew they would be prefect for the some-what odd shaped cards I was doing. Using some of the guidelines Becky posted on her blog - Inking Idaho - I created a .cut file using the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge. The card holders measure 4 3/8" x 5 1/2" x 1" roughly and fit an A2 or slightly bigger sized card.

To coordinate the Gift Bag Card Holder with the cards I was making, I used the same PP(patterned paper). Added a 7/8" White Stain Ribbon I found at CVS during the Christmas Season into the pre-slit cuts and tied a bow. Here is the complete Card and Gift Bag Card Holder for my sister.

I also made a Gift Bag Card Holder for my sister's boyfriend's card. Only on his, I added a popped-out 2010 to the front instead of the bow. I thought the bow added a girly touch to the bag, so I simply deleted the pre-slit lines from the on the .cut file.

Here is the complete card.

Gift Bag Card Holders
.Cut File is available via a comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. I'd LOVE to see your completed projects, so please send me pictures or a link to your blog. Thanks!


Gift Bag Card Holders - Cricut Expression, Design Studio, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook, Bazzill Blackbird Cardstock, K&Co Graduation PP, CVS 7/8" White Satin Ribbon, Bobbin Ribbon 'Congratulations', SU! Sticky Strip.
Graduation Cards - Please see Graduation Cards post.

2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.