Friday, August 6, 2010

Back 2 School Card - Mojo Monday 150


Scenic Route Appleton Collection, Bazzill 'Great Lakes' Cardstock, Bazzill 'Avalanche' Cardstock, American Craft Ribbon, Nestabilities Lg Circles, Queen & Co 'Sunflower Yellow' Pearls, Marvy Uchida rounder Corner, EK Success 'Binding Edge' Punch, Kathy Winters Designs Digital Stamp.

Today's card was created for the Mojo Monday 150 - Contest. It will also be part a Back 2 School project I have in mind and will start working on shortly. So be sure to stay tuned.

The card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and uses an older Scenic Route Collection called Appleton. I loved the collection when it first came out and have been saving it ever since. With school starting soon, I thougt it would be a good time to dust it out.

For the sentiment I used a WordArt or Digital Stamp by Kathy Winters Design called 'Back 2 School'. I simply printed it out on white cardstock and used one of my Nestabilities Circles to cut and emboss it.

Overall, it was a quick and simple card to put together.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.