Tuesday, August 3, 2010

.cut File Requests

Pin It Now!
Thank You all for your sweet and kind comments! I've had a few requests for my .cut files and I just want to let those who are waiting know that I have not forgotten about your request. As you all know, Summer is quite a busy time and even more so with 2 kids ages 6 & 3 in the house. I promise to sit down and go thru all the requests in few days. You should get an email from me by the weekend. If you don't hear from me and have requested a file, please send me another email. I might not have a way to contact you. Thank You and I hope you all have a GREAT day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.