Friday, October 15, 2010

15 days 'til HALLOWEEN

Pin It Now!
Let the countdown begin! I'm not a HUGE Halloween fan, but I do dress-up the kids, put up a decoration or two and get a few Halloween treat projects done. For the next 15 days, you'll be seeing a few Halloween Treats. Actually, as you read this today I'm putting the finishing touhes on a Halloween Treat project. Hopefully, I'll be able to share the complete project with you on Monday. For now, I'll share a few Halloween Costumes I have for sale with you. Anyone interested can either email me or use the Paypal Button.

Transformer's OPTIMUS PRIME Halloween Costume 7/8

This is an adorable Halloween or Dress up costume. My son wore it once during Trick Or Treating, and it is in great condition. It looks new! It has NO stains, rips or wear. It is a ONE PIECE costume made of Polyester & is washable and includes Mask.
Measurements:
ENTIRE LENGTH: 48"-51"
CHEST: 26"-27"
INSEAM: 20"-22"
WAIST: 23"-24"
HIPS: 25"-27"
WEIGHT: 48-60 LBS











Transformer's BUMBLEBEE Halloween Costume 4/6


This is an adorable Halloween or Dress up costume. My son wore it once during Trick Or Treating, and it is in great condition. It looks new! It has NO stains, rips or wear. It is a ONE PIECE costume made of Polyester & is washable and includes Mask. Costume comes in original box, but buyer requests costume can be shipped without original box in an extra large padded envelope.

Measurements: 
ENTIRE LENGTH: 39"-47"
CHEST: 23"-25"
INSEAM: 16"-19"
WAIST: 21"-22"
HIPS: 23"-25"
WEIGHT: 36-47 LBS












Dinosaur/Dragon Halloween Costume 18/24 months 2T
This is an adorable Halloween or Dress up costume. It could be a considered a Dinosaur or Dragon. My son wore it once during Trick Or Treating, and it is in great condition. It looks new! It has NO stains, rips or wear. It is a ONE PIECE costume made of Polyester & is washable. It is padded in the belly, backside and tail. The costume head goes on top of the child's head, so it is also a nice warm costume to wear. The head/hood is also quilted on the inside & has "spikes" made out of gold material that go all the way down the back & half way through the tail. I did remove the tags and can't remember the "true" size of the costume. However, my son wore it when he was 18 months and wearing size 18/24 months. It might also fit a child wearing 2T. Please see the measurements I have included to see if the costume will fit your child. I also have a matching Dinosaur/Dragon Costume in 4T!!

Measurements:
ENTIRE LENGTH: 24"
SHOULDER TO WAIST: 14"
CHEST: 26"
ARM LENGTH: 12"
LEG LENGTH: 10"
WAIST: 24" - This is unstretched, costume's waist will stretch more






Any questions, please ask! TFL!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.