Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Abuelitos LO... 3 out of 10

Up next is: Abuelitos(Grandparents)
*The pictures on this LO have been removed digitally for privacy.*

Deja Views Sharon Ann's Little Ones' Collection, Making Memories Alphabet Letter Stickers, BoBunny Flowers, Prima Flowers, EK Success Piercing Bugs, DMC Floss, Sketch Inspiration #142, Misc - brads, button, ink


Sketch Inspiration #142


That week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration was designed by Jana Eubank. I love layering patterned papers and this sketch was just what I was looking for to do this page about my newborn son and his grandparents.


For this challenge, we had to make our pictures either go horizontally (along the latitude) or vertically (along the longitude). I choose latitude - I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.