Saturday, October 23, 2010

Coffin Series...Day 2

Pin It Now!
Batty Coffin


Cricut Expression; Cricut Design Studio; ScrappinCooki Coffin .cut File; AC Moore 'Black' Cardstock; Bazzill 'Avalanche', 'Blackbird', 'Stonehenge'; DCWV Cardstock(green); K&CO 'Halloween Orange Kids' Paper; Spellbinders 'LG Circles' Nestabilities; Marvy Uchida 'White' Opaque Paint Marker; ZIG 'Pure Black' Pen; Misc - Goggly Eyes, Ink

For this Batty Coffin, I used 'Coffin3 - Plain' found in my Coffins .cut File - available upon request. This coffin, as well as the Vampire Coffin, measures about 4 3/4" L x 3" W x 1.25" D.

For this coffin I went with a straight edge design.

I also designed a 'Coffin Liner' to placed on the inside bottom and top lid, if solid cardstock was being used.

Coffin .cut File
*Cricut Expression
*Design Studio
*Plantin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a coffin cut file for a while and was thrilled to see that you are offering one! I have made a small donation and hope to receive the cut file for the coffin shortly. Thanks for sharing!
Barbara E-mail: shparkey@msn.com

Tina M said...

so so cute! I even have some fence left from last years projects!! what a neat idea with the liner :)
Tina

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.