Monday, October 25, 2010

Coffin Series..Day 3

Spider Coffin


Cricut Expression; Cricut Design Studio; Coffin_ScrappinCookie File; Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge; Bazzill 'Blackbird', 'Stonehenge' Cardstock; My Mind's Eye 'Creepy Crawlers' Paper; Stickles 'Black Diamond'; Studio G 'Halloween' Glitter Stick-ez; DMC 'White' Floss; Misc- Googly Eyes, Purple Paper

For day 3 of my Coffin Series, I want to show you how both the 'Coffin2 - Scalloped' and 'Coffin3 - Plain' are interchangeable. On this Spider Coffin, I used the 'Coffin2 - Scalloped' lid and the 'Coffin3 - Plain' bottom. The crawling spider come from Doodlecharms, was cut at 1.5" and given a touch of 'Black Diamond' Stickles.

These coffins can hold quite a good amount of candy. This Spider Coffin holds 6 Absolutely Divine Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles, which I think is a more Grown-Up Treat - perfect for my son's teacher.

On coffin's lid I used a double-sided paper by My Mind's Eye called 'Creepy Crawlers', elminating the need for the 'Coffin Liners'. I did use the Liner on the bottom part of the coffin since I cut it out from Bazzill 'Stonehenge' Cardstock.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the LAST coffin of this series. But until then I leave you with this little snippet.

1 comment:

  1. lol...oh my daughter would scream if I did this spider for her! lol she is sooooooo afraid of spiders you should be able to hear her scream when she see's one!!
    I love this series :) Tina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.