Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Coffin Series...Day 4

Pin It Now!
RIP Coffin


Cricut Expression; Cricut Design Studio; Coffins_ScrappinCookie File; Storybook Cartridge; Bazzill 'Avalanche', 'Blackbird', 'Concord Grape', 'Stonehenge' Cardstock; K&CO 'Heads Will Roll' Paper; Recollections' Pearl; Studio G Glitter; Misc - Blue & Black Flowers.

Well, we've reached the end of the Coffin Series. The last coffin is actually 'Coffin1', which is must taller and deeper than the other two coffins also included in the file. 'Coffin1' measures about 6 1/4" L x 3" W x 1 3/4" D.
On this coffin's lid I used the from the Storybook Cart. Unfortunately, I can't remember what size I cut it out. I can't remember where I got the black flower from - I think it might have been Oriental Trading Co - and the two tiny blue flowers are from a $1 store. And to add some "distressing" on the coffin I used my black ink pad here and there.

Since I cut out the coffin using cardstock, I used the 'Coffin Liners' to pretty up the inside. I filled the coffin with some gummy "Body Parts" I found at CVS - but I've also seen them at AC Moore and Target.


I hope you have enjoyed the Coffin Series. I had soo much fun putting these together. Once the coffins were all cut out assembling was a breeze. They all came together within 10 mins! Now, its your turn! I'd love to see your take on these coffins.

Coffin .cut File
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

1 comments :

Tina M said...

Marlene, you really have out done yourself! These coffins are fantastic! I love them all and would love to have the cut files for them all :)
Thank you for sharing all your talented work!
tfoley55@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.