Friday, October 29, 2010

Flashback Friday - Candy Apple Box

Pin It Now!

Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio; Candy Apple Box_ScrappinCookie .cut File; Cricut Mini Monograms Cartridge; AC Moore 'Grape' 'Violet', 'White' Cardstock; My Mind's Eye 'Creepy Crawlers' Paper; Studio G 'Halloween' Rub-On; Misc - Ribbon

About a year ago, I designed a box I called Candy Apple Box. It comes in 2 different sizes with 2 different edges. The box pictured below uses the '2.5" x 2.5" Plain Edge Box'.
I made mini cupcakes for my son's Halloween party and had a few left over. They came out soo cute that I thought I would package a few up for the Grandparents. I immediately thought about my Candy Apple Box - it was a perfect fit!

To package my mini cupcake I used the "2" x 3"Scalloped Edge Box" along with the liner that is also included in the .cut file - available via request. On the front cover I used a Studio G 'Halloween' Rub-On on a 1 3/4" circle.


These boxes can hold soo much. They can hold a nice slice of Caramel Apple as in my Mr. & Mrs. Frankie sample. Or a baggie of assorted candies as in my Candy Monster sample.


Candy Apple Box .cut File
*Plaintin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

1 comments :

Candyfor Life said...

Hi Marlene, What machine did you use to cut the file? I dont have a machine yet , but I would like to purchase one. Thanks, weknowcandy@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.