Monday, October 4, 2010

Happiness Layout... 1 out of 10

Pin It Now!
Paper Poppy Kit Co Sketch, Bazzill 'Beetle Black' Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket 'Snorkel' Papers, American Craft Chipboard Thickers, Making Memories Brads, Fiskars 'Threading Water' Punch, Fiskars 'Wave' Tear Ruler, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, EK Success Piercing Bugs, DMC Floss

Here is the First LO that I created during the month of September. It was done with two challenges in mind - Paper Poppy Kit Co. Sketch Challenge and Scrapdango's School's In 2010 Home Economics Class.

This month over at Paper Poppy Kit Co. we were given this sketch
to work with, plus a technique challenge. We were to use at least 3 different edges, anything but straight. Tear it, punch it, use a border sticker. My layout, believe was anything but straight. I couldn't seem to get anything align, not even the title or photo. For my 3 edges, I use my Fiskar's 'Wave' Tear Ruler, Fiskar's 'Threading Water' Punch, and Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser.














During the entire month of September Scrapdango held a Back To School Crop, where tons of inspiration, challenges, and games were flying around. Week #2's elective course was all about Home Ec - Cooking, Sewing and Budgeting. We were given a color palette to choose from ( I choose English Muffin Pizzas), told to do use some sort of stitching (all hand stitching), and use ONLY 12 items. I seem to have failed on the Budgeting section and if you ask my husbad I'm sure he would agree. All I know was I was doing good, until I decided to add these little paper pinwheels, which put me over by 4 or 5 items - with a total of 15 used tiems! Thats not going over by alot, right?


And there you have it, Layout 1 out 10! Stay tuned for more LOs coming this week.
TFL!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.