Friday, October 8, 2010

Just the Way You Are...6 out 10

Pin It Now!

Daisy Bucket 'Playful' Papers(stripes, green circles, crumbled circles), Cloud 9 Bouncing Baby Boy 'Baby Boy Stripe - backside'(little blue squares), Bazzill 'Parakeet' & 'Sea Salt' Cardstock, American Craft Thickers, Hiedi Swapp Edge Distresser, Fiskar's 'Scallop Edge' Scissors, DMC Floss, Pea Alesa Font, Misc - Music Paper

This LO was made with two challenges in mind - My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Challenge and Scrapdango's Music Elective Class.

My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

LOVED this sketch by Julie Bonner from the moment I saw it. I didn't know what picture I wanted to use until I read Scrapdango's challenge. The one thing I didn't notice was if in order to participate we had to use a My Creative Scrapbook kit. I hope my entry still qualifies.













Scrapdango's Music Elective Class
For the music challenge, we had to create a layout using a song title or lyrics in the title and/orjournaling. In addition, we had to use 'muisc paper'. So when I read the requirements for this class two things came to mind - Bruno Mar's 'Just The Way You Are' song and Why don't I own any music patterned paper?! I searched online for some and found the one I used above. The title and journaling are part of the song from the chorus.



I think putting these two challenges together was a perfect match. I LOVE the way the LO turned out. I should mention that the little boy in the picture is the same little boy you've seen throughout the rest of Septembers' LOs. Thats right, he's now 3!

And that brings us to the end of the Septeber LOs that I can share - for now. The rest are waiting on approval - hint hint. So stay tuned for those and some Halloween projects coming. TFL!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.