Friday, October 8, 2010

Parents Again LO...5 out of 10


Cloud 9 Bouncing Baby Boy Collection, Bazzill 'French Vanilla' & 'Prince Charming' Cardstock, 'Jazz Blue' Glimmer Mist, Imaginisce Flowers, BoBunny Flowers, Prima Flower, Recollection Pearls, American Craft Thickers, Making Memories 'Tiny Alpha' Stickers, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, EK Success Pen, Doodlecharms Cricut Cart, Cricut Expression, MurrayHill Font

This LO was inspired by Creative Scrappers' Sketch #120. I have been saving this Cloud 9 Bouncing Baby Boy line since it first came out - I absolutely LOVE IT! Everything on this LO with the exception of the flowers, the one pearl, and title is from that collection.

Now, can we talk Glimmer Mist? I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to use that thing! I LOVE the 'glimmer' it gives, but I just can't get it 'right'. I either spray too close or too far way. And from this picture you can't even tell I used it. HOW do you use that thing?!

Here is a close-up of the flower/chipboard cluster I did. You see that 'baby' sentiment? Well, its a gel sticker that came with the collection. And so is the Dragonfly and Heart in the center of the flowers. And the tiny white heart inside the heart die-cut - which was made using the Doodlecharms Cricut Cart.

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.