Friday, October 1, 2010

What do you mean its October 1st?!

Pin It Now!
Really? What happened to September? I thought things were suppose to get easier and smoother with summer coming to an end. Seems NOT. It took us some time adjusting to the new schedule of school and work. But now everything is settled into an easy morning routine.

I'm proud to say that DS#1 is really enjoying 1st grade and is doing really well academicly. The other day he was sent home with a large envelope reading: 'Date, Sign and Return any papers below 70.' I thought to myself  'We're in trouble!' But to my suprise the packet was filled with test papers of only 100!! Way To Go!! I was soo happy and proud. DS#1's only response was "You see Mommy, I do pay attention!"  I didn't know where to turn, I felt so embarresed to be accusing him of not listening. I'm now one PROUD Mommy!

Besides all the regular household work, schoolwork, September has been one BUSY scrappy month! Yep, that's right I SCRAPPED! A total of 10 layouts! Now, that might not be alot of you but for me its a record-breaking number. All these LO's were created for challenges, so I'll share them with you in the coming days. - OMG! As I'm writing this post, I just remembered I didn't enter them into the sketch challenges. I really don't like when I do that! - I also have some fun and exciting Scrappy News to share, but can't just yet. So stay tuned.

Now on to October... I have TONS of Fall/Halloween ideas. Some of these even include a .cut file or two - and of course I'll share them with you.  So, again stay tuned...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.