Monday, November 15, 2010

Turkey Cards

Pin It Now!

Cricut Expression, Cricut Animal Kingdom Cartridge; Cricut Alphalicious; Bazzill "Dusk", "London Fog", "French Vanilla", "Tangelo" Cardstock; KI Memories "Grateful" Papers;  Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch; DMC Floss; Misc - Walmart Papers; Buttons; Ribbon;  

This weekend I had the kids make a few Thanksgiving Cards for the Grandmothers. I painted each of their little fingers different colors to make them look like "feathers" and their palm's brown for the "body" of the turkey. I then cut out some "turkey bodies" and "GOBBLE" sentiments using the Cricut Animail Kingdom Cartridge.

I based two of the cards on Karen's Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 93(SSSC93).  These measure 5x7.


The other two cards are based on Talyored Expression's Sketch Challenge 133(TESC133). These measure 6x6.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.