Friday, November 19, 2010

It's A Girl Star-Shaped Favor Box

Pin It Now!
Cricut Expression; Circut Design Studio; Star-Shaped Favor Box_ScrappinCookie .cut File; Making Memories "Cosmopolitan" Papers; Bazzill "French Vanilla" Cardstock; DMC Floss; Misc - Flowers, Pearl, Ribbon

When I took the challenge to create the Star-Shaped Favor Box for a Baby Shower, I immediately thought a 'It's A Boy!'. It could be because I have two boys of my own and I'm initially inclined to boy things. As I was writing my post on Wednesday, I thought - what if its a girl? - so I decided to create another star-shaped favor box for a baby girl. 


Luckily, I had an older Making Memories line called "Cosmopolitan" with a great Girl Color Combo. For this favor box, I filled it with paper shreds and some pink Starburt Candies. 


Star-Shaped Favor Box
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design
*Plantin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.

Thanks!





7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the It's a Girl box and your presentation of it on your blog is beautiful...makes it all the more beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creations.

I'd like to request the It's a girl box and if I may the Thanksgiving Place Card box.

Thank you,
Cynthia

zaxaunt@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Now this is a unique box!
Can't wait to try it.
Please send file.
Thanks
PJ(Jessie Adams)
baseballclayfun@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!! I LOVE THIS BOX! IT WOULD BE PERFECT TO MAKE LITTLE TREATS FOR THE LADIES THAT WORK FOR ME! I'M A TEACHER AND WE ARE THE STARFIRES!! Would love the cut file! Thank you!!!
winnie101winnie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This box is so cute! Are you still offering the file? I would love to have it! mrepasky(at)mail(dot)com
Thank you!

Fawn-Z said...

This box is adorable. I would love to have this cut file. I've designed a few boxes in design studio as well so I know they take a ton of time! Thanks for saving me the time :)

Fawn_Taylor@hotmail.com

Sandra said...

This box is just soooo cute!

I really would like to have it, if you want to send me the file.

Best regards
Sandra
sandra_lindgren@hotmail.com

adinaf said...

hi! I love this fantastic box design. It is perfect for what I am looking for!! I would love if you could send me the file...

adina.89@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.