Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Peek A Boo Place Card Box

Pin It Now!

One last quick project for the Thanksgiving table before Thursday. We all know that Thanksgiving is a time to praise God for all we've been given and PLACECARDS! I was trying to think of a new way to create a unique and fun placecard when I found an extra Peek-A-Boo Box from my i have my EYE on you treats. And it hit me - why not make a cute placecard AND a favor box at the same time?





I went back to my Peek-A-Boo Box .cut file and used the [Cornucopia Box]. To display my guest's name I used the [leaf-Accent/Frame] from the the Storybook Cartridge. This die-cut doesn't have layers or shadows features, so I played around with it and was able to piece it together. The little tag strip with the name, also came from the Storybook Cartridge. Its the [Marquee2] die-cut with the top and bottom trimmed off. I was able to fit 6 Hershey Nuggets inside, but I only used 4 for my Peek-A-Boo Place Card Box.








I also placed a Thanksgiving Sentiment on the other side for when the box is closed or for the person across to read. I used my Cuttlebug and Large Circle Nestabilites to cut and emboss the sentiment. The scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms.





Peek-A-Boo Box .cut File

*Cricut Expression

*Cricut Design Studio

*Plantin Schoolbook

*Various cartridges for shaped windows - Optional



.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.


Thanks!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get the cut file on the pick a boo box. I Love it. Thanks Cindy brockrcncm@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Great idea!!
Pleas send me the cut file

Svenja1976@web.de

Anonymous said...

Love this box. Can you please send the cut file to me?

qpaden@yahoo.com

Thank You

Q

Mariah said...

I just found your blog and would love the cut file for the peek a boo box. Thanks! mariahleeson@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.