Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Place Card Utensil Holder

Pin It Now!
Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio; Utensil Holder_ScrappinCookie.cut file; Cricut Storybook; Cricut My Community; Bazzill 'French Vanilla', 'London Fog', 'Tangelo' Cardstock; KI Memories 'Grateful Multi Stripe', 'Grateful Tree Farm';  Font - Pea Chelsea K Script; Misc - white satin ribbon, twine, eyelet

While assembling yesterday's Utensil Holder sample, lightening hit me and I came up with a GREAT idea! What about using the Utensil Holder as a Place Card?! I simply tied a White Satin Ribbon around the holder and added a tag with my guest's name - well ok, my name. The tag is 'TY/Accent Blackout' from the Storybook cart cut out in several layers. I added a cute little little tree from the My Community cart to match the papers. I think these will turn out great and my guests will be delighted to see their names included.


Utensil Holder
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin Schoolbook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.

Thanks!





3 comments :

Carol Vilarinho said...

Hi, I really loved this holder, it's so cute. Could you please send me the .cut file??

carolvilarinho@gmail.com

thanks.
Carol

Carol Vilarinho said...

Hi, I really loved this holder, it's so cute. Could you please send me the .cut file??

carolvilarinho@gmail.com

thanks.
Carol

Mari said...

I just happen to find your site and love the Utensil.Cut File and would love to have it. It is so fun and would love it for our team potlucks. Please send me the cut file to mari587482@gmail.com Thank you Mari

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.