Saturday, January 15, 2011

All-In-One Box

Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, All-In-One Box_ScrappinCookie cut file, Accent Essentials Cartridge, Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge, Mini Monograms Cartridge, Cloud 9 'Be Loved' Collection, The Paper Company Cardstock (red, white), Misc - Ribbon


For you today, I have what was going to be one of my Christmas projects. All I've done to change it from holiday was to use a Valentine themed paper. Thats how versatile this project is.


I find this to be the perfect packaging box. With measurements of 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" x 4", it can hold almost anything you want. From several pieces of candy to a cupcake. From an altered candle to an ornament, which is exactly what I have inside this box. And the 2.25" window opening allows the recipient to get a sneak peek of what is inside before opening the box.


For this project, I used the "Scalloped/Holes" lid. The cut file actually brings 4 lid options. Using this one I was able to pass the ribbon between the holes creating a loop underneath the lid where the ornament is suspended by an ornament hook.


One of the other lids includes two slits on each side end of the lid so a ribbon can be passed around the entire box.

All-In-One Box
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
*Accent Essentials Cartridge
*Mini Monograms Cartridge
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!




3 comments:

  1. Love this box also. Can I please have the .cutfile. Thanks for sharing. Your work as always is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great box. Could you share your file with me. Thanks!
    nancywarner@cox.net
    ps be on lookout for my donation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    This a cute box.
    i would love to have this cut file.

    Thanks,
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.