Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nugget Holder 1pc

Pin It Now!
Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Nugget Holder1_ScrappinCookie CUT File, Bazzill "Red Devil" Cardstock, Cloud 9 "Be Loved" Collection, Hershey Miniature Nuggets, Misc - Ribbon

Another post taht was long time coming. This 8pc. Hershey Miniature Nugget Holder was also designed 3 years ago! It was my son's Pre-K Teacher's Aid Valentine Treat.


For this nugget holder I designed a 1 piece box with an opening to view the inside contents. The opening was covered with an acetate sheet and bordered with the "Accent48" Frame from Accent Essentials.


Again, I wrapped each nugget with matching pattern paper.


I also used this Nugget Holder to make a quick Thank You gift for a Kindergarten Teacher Aid. To see more on this project go to Thank You Gift Set.



Nugget Holder 1
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
*Accent Essential Cartridge
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!





10 comments :

Heidi said...

You are so creative - love your blog! Will be coming back often to check out your inspiration, and am signing up as a follower. I would LOVE the cut files for the nugget box and the treat box cards!! Thank you so much!!
rholdenburg@gmail.com

Debbie H said...

I would love the cut file for your nugget box, too. I have the pattern to cut by hand, but why do that when the Cricut can do the work? Nice projects, am loving them all!
dgharris573@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are sooo talented. I would love your cut files for the flower pot card, the treat box card and the nugget holder. They would be great teacher gifts for my newly adopted boys teachers. Thank you so for sharing!!!
nancy warner@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Would love the cut file, have made a small donation to yor wonderful site, will be back often

durhamtown1@bellsouth.net

Sheila said...

I would love to to have the cut file for the nugget box. I like all your ideas.
sdev@mchsi.com

lilypad said...

Hi ya....I made a small donation. Can you please send me the cut file for the Nugget Holder - 1 pc.
Thanks!
lg514@hotmail.com

laurie said...

Your box is simply wonderful! I just bought the Cricut design studio so I'm excited to try making it. Thank you for such wonderful ideas!

The Greens said...

I really like your nugget box. Please send the cut file to lyngreen13@aol.com

Thanks so much

Lyn

cj's fun said...

I love your nugget box and your blog. Please send the cut file to cjvandyck@gmail.com!

Thanks!

Rina Salazar said...

can you please send me this file? If you have it as a gypsy file, that would be fantastic!

Thanks!
Rina
rina@gci.net

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.