Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tweet Love


Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge, Simply Charmed Cartridge, Storybook Font Cartridge, Bazzill "Berry Blush" "Carob" "French Vanilla" "Red Devil" Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock(blue & green), The Paper Company Cardstock(white), Cloud 9 "Be Loved" Collection, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, Nestibilites Oval Dies, Valentine Sayings_ScrappinCookie WordArt, Misc - Ribbon

Here is a really quick Valentine card for your little love bird.


The finished card measures 4" x 5.5". The branch was created from the Storybook Font Cartridge "Branch1;Tall/Border" and "Hearts;Roly Poly" from Plantin SchoolBook welded together using DS.


The love birds are from the Simply Charmed Cartridge. I used the "BirdFly" and respective layers. I'd love to share what size I used to cut everything out, but I didn't make a note of it. Sorry.




The card was based on the Mojo Monday 173 sketch. The colors were inspired by the Color Throwdown #124 challenge. Although I followed the sketch to the point, I went a little off track on the colors.



The sentiment is digital and reads "how tweet it is to be loved by you". Its part of the Valentine Sayings Digital WordArt pack I created. The idea came about after hours of search for the perfect digital sentiment with no results.


Valentine Sayings WordArt

The pack contains 25 different sentiments. They are all sized to fit your A2 sized cards, but are also resizable. Each sentiment comes as an individual .png file. Some sentiments have two versions for you to choose from.

The Valentine Sayings digital sentiments can be purchased thru my Etsy Store - also called ScrappinCookie.

To see more of the Valentine Sayings in action, please check back shortly.  I have more cards coming!

If anyone is interested, the Tweet Love card is also available for  purchase thru my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.