Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine Flower Pot Card



Cricut Experssion, Cricut Design Studio, FlowerPot Card_ScrappinCookie cut file, Cloud 9 'Be Loved' Paper, The Paper Company cardstock, Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots', 'Divine Swirls' Embossing Folder, Valentines Cards I WordArt by Bethany, Dove Heart Chocolates, Misc - Ribbon.

Since these Flower Pot Cards came out in 2009, I've been wanting to try them out. I finally got the chance last Valentine when I created a cut file for the card.


The flowers are from Plantin SchoolBook in 3 different sizes to give a layered effect. The leaves are from Accent Essentials and the heart is from Doodlecharms. I used my Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders to give the petals and heart some texture.


The idea to place the Dove Heart Chocolates in the center of the heart and flowers came from Andrea  Walford's Valentine Bouquet from Sunny Stampin. For the sentiment, I used one of Bethany's WordArt from Elegant WordArt by Bethany.

I love the way the card turned out and plan to use the file again for Mother's Day, so stay tuned.

Flower Pot Card
The following products were used to create this cut file. Please not they will be needed to open and use the file.
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Accent Essentials Cartridge
*Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
*Doodlecharms Cartridge
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have this cut file. I have been looking for an idea for my kids teachers and this would be perfect.
    sarah@wicw.net
    Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.