Saturday, February 5, 2011

Smartie Candy Holder


Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, LipBalm Holder_ScrappinCookie CUT File, Bazzill 'Berry Blush' 'Pollen' Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock(green), Pebbles Inc 'Twitterpated' Paper, MeljensDesigns_LittleLightBulb_FREEBIE Digital Stamp, Prisma Color Pencils, Baby Oil, Misc - Ribbon.

I've seen several Lip Balm Holders in the galleries and thought it would make a nice little holder for a Valentine Treat. So I took the original idea of Renee Ondrajka and altered it a bit to hold a Smarties' candy. These will be this years Valentine Treat for my son's First Grade classmates.


The adorable Light Bulb image is a digital stamp from Meljen's Designs. Melissa has the cutest digital stamps and can be purchased at Whimsy Stamps. I colored the image using Prisma Color Pencils and Baby Oil. I still have lots of coloring practice to do, as my printer's ink ran with the Baby Oil. 


The holder measures about 2.50" x 3.50" and holds one Smartie Candy Roll. For the inside sentiment, I used my favorite Valentine Cards I WordArt from Bethany. I just can't get enough of these wordarts.

I've also included a Lip Balm Holder on the CUT File.

Smartie Holder
*Cricut Expression
*Cricut Design Studio
*Plantin SchoolBook
.Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.
Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I would love to have the cut file for this smartie card...I would like to use it as a get well card for my mom who currently is in a rehab center
    Thanks,
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.