Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Exciting News!

How is everyone is fine Monday Morning?! Why am I so excited when its only Monday Morning?! Well, I invite you to take a quick look at my sidebar. Do you see it? Do you?


Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog announced its new design team today and I've been selected!!! I'm so excited to become part of such an awesome group. Robin has such a wonderful team at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Although my participation on the DT team was announced today, my VERY FIRST DT project won't be posted until next Monday, March 7th. Please be sure to mark your calendars and come back to see what I've created.

In the meanwhile, I invite you to take a look at this week's challenge and the wonderful DT's inspiration.

Challenge #49 Shaped Card
We challenge you to create a shaped card something other then a square or rectangle.

For more details, please visit the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Thank you to all of you who have chosen to follow my blog and leave your kind and encouraging comments. I truly appreciate it.  Please encourage your crafting friends  to visit, too.  I'd love to have even more followers.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I look forward to working with you at FCCB!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene,
    I'm so excited to have you on my FCCB team, and look forward to enjoying you talent and getting to know you better.
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to playing with you as part of the FCCB design team! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene, I am so excited too, to be on the FCCB Design Team! woo hooo!!!! woot woot....doing the happy dance!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marlene and welcome from another FCCB DT newbie! This is really exciting, isn't it? Looking forward to working with you on this fabulous team!
    Tanya - nonnascraftcorner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Marlene! I can't wait to work with you on this DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for your DT !
    Have a great Wednesday ;-)
    Maria Elena.-
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.