Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Heart Box

Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, HeartBox_ScrappinCookie CUT File, Bazzill "Concord Grape", "Red Devil", "Quick Sand" Cardstock, Valentine Cards I WordArt by Bethany, Misc - Flowers, Pattern Paper

Here is another take on my Heart Box CUT File/Tutorial available for purchase for only $3.95.


I only used the scalloped base for the bottom of the box.


I pop-dotted the smaller scalloped heart found in the 'Lid Accessories' tab. Adorned it with some paper flowers I found at my local $1 store and a WordArt by Bethany. The branches are from the Storybook Cartridge, these are not included in the CUT File.


I used an older Color Combination Challenge from SCS as inspiration - CC307. It called to use Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Riding Hood Red  and Neutrals (ivory, white, or black) from Stampin Up!. I don't own SU! cardstock so I used the closest colors I had: Quick Sand, Concord Grape, Red Devil, and Avalanche from Bazzill.


I filled this box with several pieces of Lindt Milk Chocolate Chocolates.

To purchase this Heart Box, please go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.