Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to ME!

Pin It Now!
Well, technically not til tomorrow, but I just can't keep the "secret" anymore! This year I've gotten TWO great surprises for my birthday. The first came a few weeks ago when I was selected to be part of the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team.

And the other, well, remember when I told you that I had a feeling that I wasn't done making cards? Guess What? I've also been selected to be part of the BIRTHDAY SUNDAES CHALLENGE BLOG!!!


Birthday Sundaes


Yay! I could hardly keep myself from jumping and screaming when I found it. I'm so excited and can't to share my FIRST Birthday Sundaes DT challenge project with all of you.

In case you are all asking yourself, what is Birthday Sundaes?, let me tell you about this NEW and Great challenge blog.

Birthday Sundaes is a new weekly challenge blog beginning March 20, 2011, hosted by Kristie, former owner of Party Time Tuesdays. The goal of Birthday Sundaes is to build up those birthday card stashes! Some of challenges you'll be seeing at Birthday Sundaes will be and not limited to color, supply, recipe, inspiration & technique challenges incorporated into birthday themed cards. So dust off your birthday supplies and join us next week on Sunday, March 20th for the GRAND OPENING of Birthday Sundaes!
Can't wait to see you all there!

5 comments :

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Congratulations, Marlene! Cab't wait to see your creations!

BTW, I sent you an e-mail about "Spotlight Sunday" for FCCB. If you could get back to me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Saundra :)

Stephanie said...

I wanted to let you know that I chose your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. It is awarded to newer blogs in order to draw some extra much deserved attention to your blog. Congrats!

Kate said...

Happy birthday - and many congratulations!! I hope you are having a wonderful day today, Marlene!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Congrats on making the teams. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Whimsie Doodles blog hop.

Kristie said...

I am so sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday on your special day. Big hugs!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.