Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tube O' Gold

Pin It Now!
Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, SingleTestTube Holder_ScrappinCookie, Cricut Storybook Cartridge, Bazzill Cardstock, Karen Foster 'Shamrocks' Paper, Studio G Stamps, DMC Floss, Skittles 'Lemon', Misc - Ribbon, Test Tube

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

I have a real quick post and project for you today. I should be heading out the door with the next 20 mins to a doctor's appt, so I'm going to try and make this short and sweet.

I used my Single Test Tube Holder CUT File to create a "Tube o' Gold". This makes a super quick and cute gift for anyone. I used two Studio G stamps I picked up at AC Moore a  few days ago. The "Happy St. Patty's Day" was stamped onto a Storybook Label sized at 2.125" wide - used DS. Filled the test tube with Lemon Skittles to resemble the "gold". Added a Paper Rosette with another Studio G stamp in the center with some ribbon and DMC Floss.


Sorry for the rushed post. Hope everyone has a great day!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.