Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #5 - Anything Goes


This week's Birthday Sundaes Challenge #5 - ANYTHING GOES is live. I apologize, but I don't have a card for you today. I asked Kristie for the week off to do some spring cleaning - so be on the look out for some goodies. If I have some time, I'll try to get to an ANYTHING GOES birthday card by mid-week, but no promises. However, I'll still like to invite to take a look at the wonderful creations the DT has ready for you at the Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog. Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to post a reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.