Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #8 - It's A Recipe

Pin It Now!

Hello and Happy Mother's Day to all the crafty Moms that follow me! I hope you all have a GREAT day!

I want to start off by apologizing for the lack of projects and posts lately. The end of April and beginning of May have been completely HECTIC! The good news is that things will start settling down for me as of today and I'll be able to get to my crafty goodness.

On to today's Birthday Sundaes Challenge # 8 - Its A Recipe! This week we have a Recipe Challenge for You! Simply create a birthday card using the following:

3 Different embellishments

&

2 Patterned Papers

Unfortunately, I don't have a card to share with all right now. But I will be back later on to share my RECIPE card, so be sure to stay tuned. In the meanwhile, please head on over to the Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the DT has in store for you!



1 comments :

Kristy said...

I'm a new follower! Love your stuff!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.