Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #9 - Birthday Wish






Supplies Used:
Bazzill 'Safari' Cardstock, The Paper Company 'Whipped Cream' Cardstock, Basic Grey 'Cappella' Paper Pad, Sizzix 'Starry Night' Embossing Folder, Nestabilites 'Lg Circle', 'Scalloped Circles'  Dies, Cuttlebug Embossing Machine, Queen & CO 'Pearl' Pearls, Jillibean Soup Twine, WordArt by Bethany, Misc - Ribbon, Buttons





~*~





Happy Sunday Everyone!










This week Birthday Sundaes is proud to annouce we are being sponsored by no other than My Pink Stamper! That's right, ONE lucky winner will win a stamp set generously donated by Robyn from My Pink Stamper. All you have to do is create a Birthday Card with at least THREE CIRCLES on it, for this week's Birthday Sundaes Challenge #9. Oh, and don't forget to include a Birthday Sentiment on the card front. For full details on the rules and prize, visit the Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog.










Can you find my THREE CIRCLES? I went with more than THREE CIRCLES, since I felt some of them weren't big enough. I used




1 - Nestabilites Large Cirlce Die




2 - Buttons - Green & Peach




3 - Pearls






I used this month's sketch from Sketches For You To Try by Jen Del Muro. I found it to be perfect for this week's challenge with two cirlces already on it. *HINT HINT*









The sentiment is from WordArt by Bethany. This is the other half of the sentiment I altered for my Happy Happy Birthday card.











I forgot to take a picture of the inside - if I get a chance I'll go back and take one. But as always, I also used the sketch for the inside, leaving a larger space for a personal meassage.

~*~

Ok, I'm back with a picture of the inside of the card.





Ok, head on over the Birthday Sundaes Blog and check out how the rest of the DT has incorporated THREE CIRCLES into their cards. And don't forget to link up your card by Saturday, May 21st at 11:59 PM EST for your chance to win a My Pink Stamper stamp set.































































4 comments:

  1. Marlene, this card is so beautiful!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And just went on Bethany's blog...WOW!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I really love your take on the circles challenge, the colors and paper are so nice together. The inside is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Very Pretty! I love the layout and your dp! Beautiful job!
    thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Anything Goes challenge!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.