Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Official Cricut Blog

Hello Everyone,
 
 
I have some pretty exciting information today. I just recieved the news that Provo Craft has launched an offical Cricut Blog! I've already given it a quick look and it looking pretty awesome! The best part, its FREE! I know that there are many of you - just like me - who can't seem to justify the quarterly price of the Cricut Circle, so this new blog is a great opportunity to in on the scoop. From what I've heard they're going to have TONS of challenges and inspiration. Be sure to go check it out and become a follower for chances to win some cool prizes.
 
 
Cricut: The Official Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.