Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #64 - Measure Twice

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Plantin Schoolbook), Bazzill Cardstock(Bitter Chocolate, French Vanilla, Quicksand), Jillibean Soup 'Minestrone' Collection(Elbow Macaroni - Blue, Thin Zucchini - diagonal stripes), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream Cardstock, Homeroom Ribbon), Dude Time Doodles(Builder 8 Sentiment), Misc - Brads

~*~

CLICK HERE for Fantabulous Cricut SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS Spotlight.

CLICK HERE for Birthday Sundaes Challenge #18.

Hello!

This week's Sentimental Sunday Challenge #64 is all about the MEN in our lives. Simply create a MASCULINE card/project plus a sentiment.


This week Sentimental Sundays is being sponsored by Dude Time Doodles. Dude Time Doodles carries all of the crazy "Dude" images and sentiments your MASCULINE cards need. For more information on Dude Time Doodles and this week's prize, please visit the Sentimental Sundays Blog.

Dude Time Doodles isn't only sponsoring us this week, but they have also provided the DT with some images/sentiment to work with. I went with Dude Time Doodles 'Builder 8 Sentiment' for my MASCULINE card!


I LOVED the sentiment the moment I saw it! Its soo true! Unfortunately, I feel I didn't do the sentiment justice. It seems my mojo has decided to go on vacation early and left me behind. LOL!

For today's MASCULINE card, I used last week's MFT WSC #27.


I used some The Paper Company "Measuring Tape" Ribbon and ruffled it up. The sentiment was colored in PSE8 to match the Jillibean Soup 'Minestrone' papers. The scalloped border was cut from the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge.


Now, it's YOUR TURN! Be sure to check the Sentimental Sundays Blog for more MASCULINE inspiration. And don't forget to link up your card  by Saturday, July 23rd 11:59PM EST for your chance to win this week's sponsored prize.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.