Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doodlelious News!

Pin It Now!

I was invited to join the Whimsie Doodles Design Team!!! I'm super excited as Melyssa has the BEST whimsical digital stamps. I've been a HUGE fan of their since they first started, so it's very exciting to be part of their Design Team.

If you've never used a Whimsie Doodles digi stamp before or if you haven't heard of them you MUST head on over to the Whimsie Doodles Store and see all the goodies Melyssa has. I LOVE them all!

I'm looking foward to working with all the new DT Ladies.

Be sure to stay tuned for my FIRST Whimsie Doodles DT Project on September 15th!! You won't want to miss it! In the mean while, I'll leave you with a few projects I've done using Whimsie Doodles digi stamps. 

2 comments :

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Marlene! What exciting news! Looking forward to the first set of projects from the DT. I'll remember the day because it's my birthday!

callyannc said...

Congrats! Cannot wait to see your work! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.