Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4

My Craft Spot

 
Hello Everyone!

I don't have a project for you today, Sorry! But I just wanted to let everyone know that today is the LAST DAY of our Stamp Release Party Sneak Peeks over at My Craft Spot. If you haven't already taken a peek at the projects created by the DT, I sugguest you do - they are WONDERFUL!

And don't forget about the giveaways!

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Friday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Thursday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the orange Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot

3. Come join us for the Stamp Release Blog Hop on Friday! Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!!


Be sure to check back in TOMORROW for the BIG Stamp Party Release Blog Hop! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.