Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Craft Spot Blog Hop Winner

Pin It Now!

Hi Everyone,

Let me start by sending out a HUGE apology for taking SOOO long to announce the winner of the My Craft Spot Blog Hop. Life has been extremely busy and I haven't even had the time to think of what has actually happened these few days.

Now, I want to send out an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the My Craft Spot Blog Hop and made it a HUGE success. I've LOVED and ENJOYED reading every one of your comments. Some really touched my heart and made me feel extra special. THANK YOU!

Now, without further delay the WINNER of the My Craft Spot Blog Hop is:


14. Hailey


Congratulations Hailey, you've won the My Craft Spot "Happy Fall" Stamp Set!

Please email me at ScrappinCookie at hotmail dot com to claim your prize.

Wait, there's more!

Because I took soo long to announce the winner, I've decided to also giveaway my Witch Shoe.


And, the LUCKY RANDOMLY choosen WINNER is:


39. Lillian Child


Congratulations Lillian! Contact me at ScrappinCookie at hotmail dot com to claim your Witch Shoe.

Have a GREAT & SAFE Labor Day Weekend!


3 comments :

Princess Hilda said...

love the shoe

callyannc said...

Congrats ladies! Love that shoe!!
CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Linda Harris said...

Your projects were great. I love that shoe!!! Congrats to the winners. Hope life slows down for you and nothing major bad happened.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.