Monday, September 26, 2011

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #26

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Pooh Font), Artful Delight 'September' Kit, My Craft Spot("Harvest Wine" & "Pumpkin Spice" Crinkled Ribbon), Saukra White Gel Pen, Frames(Dollar Tree), Misc - Brad.

~*~

Hi Again!

This week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge is all about RIBBON. Simply use RIBBON somewhere in your project.

You might recognize this Letter "A" frame from my FCCB Challenge Me Monday #79 - FALL LEAVES Challenge. I just couldn't help myself and needed to add some of Kimberly's GORGEOUS Crinkled RIBBON to aleast one of the frames.


I used some of My Craft Spot's "Harvest Wine" & "Pumpkin Spice" Crinkled RIBBON from the "Color of Autumn" Bundle Set. I just love how these two colors match perfectly and give a warm feel.

To see more of my FALL Frames, please scroll down or click HERE.

Ok, NOW its your turn! Create a project with RIBBON and link it up to My Craft Spot by Sunday, October 2nd 11:59PM EST for your chance to win this week's prize.


4 comments :

Shelly said...

Very pretty Card! I love that crinkle ribbon!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

I love the crinkle ribbon. Great use of two colors :)
Just visiting from the Craft Spot. Thanks for all your great projects and for inspiring.
Claire
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

June Houck said...

You're at it again with fabu home decor…pretty paper, ribbon and embellie :)

mustangkayla said...

How pretty! Love it! Those would be fun to make!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.