Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Hi Everyone!

I'm not too big on Halloween and definitely NOT into all the scray stuff. But I still wanted to wish everyone a SAFE Halloween! And share a few Halloween Treats that the kids and I put together during the weekend.


We made about 50 or more of these little M&M treat bags. I had the kids color in the "Halloween Hootenannies" from Whimsie Doodles while I separated the M&M's by color. Then 23 M&M's to be exact were put inside of clear treat bags and given a respective topper.

ORANGE M&M aka PUMPKIN POOP

BLUE M&M aka GHOST DROPPINGS

GREEN M&M aka SPIDER EGGS

YELLOW M&M aka BAT BOOGERS

ASSORTED COLORS aka EYEBALLS

I hope you got a smile from these little Halloween Treats!



1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.