Monday, October 10, 2011

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #29 - Halloween Wishes Cauldron

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Paper Doll Dress Up), Bazzill Cardstock(Blackbird, LilyPond), Wausau Paper Cardstock(Sparkling Merlot, White Gold, Chalice Silver), American Craft Paper(The Goods "Flower Girl" - Bats & Spider), My Craft Spot("Pumpkin Spice" Crinkled Ribbon, "Spring Green" Twine, "Candy Corn Kisses" Stamp Set), Peachy Keen Stamps(PK-520 Winter Face Asst.), Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black), DMC Memory Thread(Black), Nicole Crafts Copper Wire(18 Gauge),  Saukra White Gel Pen, ZIG Black Pen, Misc - Button.

~*~

Happy Monday Everyone!

To Everyone in the US a Happy and Safe Chirstopher Columbus Day!

To Everyone in Canada have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

~*~

Its time for My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #29. This week we have a COLOR CHALLENGE for you. Simply use the color BLACK with ORANGE, PURPLE or GREEN on your project. 

I opted to go with ALL four colors: BLACK, ORANGE, PURPLE & GREEN on my Halloween Wishes Cauldron.


I combined this week's My Craft Spot COLOR CHALLENGE with this week's FCCB Challenge Me Monday #81. For more information on FCCB's challenge and FULL details(sizes and such) on my Halloween Wishes Cauldron, click HERE.


For ORANGE, I used my last piece of "Pumpkin Spice" Crinkled Ribbon. This color is just amazing and perfect for any halloween or fall project. And the best part is its ONLY $9.99 for a bundle of 3 colors; 1 yard each!

A PURPLE button centers my double-loop crinkled bow.

And a BLACK spider hangs from some "Spring GREEN" Bakers Twine - available at My Craft Spot for ONLY $9.99 a set of 5 colors; 10 yards each! 


Recognize the sentiment? No? Well, its part of the My Craft Spot "Candy Corn Kisses" Stamp Set.


I took the "Candy Corn Kisses Halloween Wishes" sentiment and only stamped the "Halloween Wishes" into two different pieces of white cardstock.

To see more of my Halloween Wishes Cauldron, please click HERE.

Ok, NOW its your turn! Create a project with the colors BLACK and ORANGE, PURPLE or GREEN and link it up to My Craft Spot by Sunday, October 16th 11:59PM EST for your chance to win this week's prize.



16 comments :

Eva said...

so cute!!! Love this!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so adorabe and cute

Glenda said...

Very cute project! Great job with all four colors! Pretty ribbon!
Glenda

Kate said...

This looks fabulous, Marlene! I especially like your adorable little bats. What a great way to suspend them above the bubbling brew as well!
Happy Christopher Columbus Day to you!!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness...this is just too, too cute! I love all the fun details from the bones to the cute little frog and spider trying to escape! This is just the cutest Halloween decoration I've seen in awhile...love it!

My Lil' Bits said...

This is just adorable!!

Lisa

Tina M said...

Marlene this is totally awesome! I love halloween!
(wish the links worked for deets :/)

Sarah said...

Love this soooo much! Great work as always :)

Jovan said...

OMG...I LOVE IT!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Cauldron. Want to make one.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Very cute and fun! I love all the little details you put into this great Halloween decoration!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great project. I love the cauldron and all the details. You did an awesome job on this.

Sherrie K. said...

This is absolutely awesome Marlene! You out a lot of wonderful details into this project! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

This is just fabulous,so many great details.TFS.
Jayne x

Jewels said...

Marlene, this is just FABULOUS! I am in awe of all your work.

Jennie Garcia said...

That project is awesome!! I love this idea and I love the wire!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.