Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whimsie Wednesday - Nuts About You

Supplies Used:
Artful Delight 'September Kit'(Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection, Bazzill Cardstock), Whimsie Doodles(Nuts About You), PrismaColor Pencils, My Craft Spot("Caramel" Crinkled Ribbon, "Caribbean" Bakers Twine), American Crafts(Buttons), Martha Stewart Punch(Doily Lace), Nestabilities(Lg. Rectangles), Misc - Pins. Finished Size: 5.25" x 5.25"

~*~

Hello!

Can you believe we are already half way thru the week? Where has time gone?

Today I have card to share with you, using one of the NEWEST releases from Whimsie Doodles. This new cute digi stamp is just PERFECT for Fall. Its called Nuts About You and is available for purchase at the Whimsie Doodles Store.


I used my PrismaColor Pencils to color in the ADORABLE little fairy. I paper pieced her dress with some of  the Crate Paper Farmhouse "Accent Cuts" - backside - from the Artful Delight 'September Kit' - sorry, SOLD OUT. I also added some of Pink Paislee's Pixie Glitter to her wings.


I based my card on this week's Deconstructed Sketch #23.


I replaced the oval sentiment piece for a two-loop bow made with "Caramel" Crinkled Ribbon from My Craft Spot. On top I layered some "Caribbean" Bakers Twine, - also available at My Craft Spot - an American Craft button and two Stick Pin I had in my stash.


For the inside of my card, I went with a Simple Design.


To more of this ADORABLE Nuts About You digi stamp, please visit the Whimsie Doodles Blog. And be sure to visit the Whimsie Doodles Blog tomorrow for another cute digi stamp feature.

~*~
This Nuts About You Card will also be entered into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. omg that little girl is adorable and love the stick pins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene, this is SO pretty! Your coloring is fantastic, the paper choices are amazing and my favorite is the three rows of the punched lace that you used. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Really wonderful color usage on this! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene, this is ADORABLE!! I love that stamp and how you've used the sketch! TFS!
    kadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I love everything about this card! Great job!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I love the colors, the stacked border punches, that adorable image and the button and bows! Thank you so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime. I hope you'll come back and play with us again and again!
    :) Janis
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
    paperplaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.