Saturday, November 5, 2011

Artful Delight Novemer Sketch - Jingle All the Way Elf

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Artful Delight November Kit(Bo Bunny Blitzen Collection, Bazzill Cardstock, American Craft Thickers, Velvet Ribbon), Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp(SelfRidingElf). Finished Card Size: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".

~*~

For the My Craft Spot Release Party Blog Hop, CLICK HERE

For the Whimsie Doodles November Release, CLICK HERE

~*~
Hello Again,

As promised, I'm back today with my take on the November Artful Delight Sketch Challenge.



I started with some of the Bo Bunny Blitzen Collection papers included in the Artful Delight November Kit - for FULL Kit Contents CLICK HERE.

For my main image, I went with the recently released "Self Riding Elf" Digital Stamp from Whimsie Doodles. The image was colored in with my PrismaColor Pencils.


I used some White Liquid Applique to give her Hat and Jacket some "Fleece". Don't have Liquid Applique? No problem, this month's Artful Delight November Card Kit includes a bottle - CLICK HERE to order yours.

I made a slight modification to the sketch and replaced the larger rectangle on the right bottom corner some VELVETY goodness! I also moved up the circle and changed it for a coordinationg Bo Bunny Blitzen brad. Both the Velvet Ribbon and Bo Bunny Brads are included in the Artful Delight November Kit.


The Card Kit also includes a package of EK Success 3D Dots, however, I worked with the Scrapbook Kit and used my own dimensionals to pop-out the main image.


Thanks to the November Artful Delight Kit, I was finally able to try out a new technique I've been wanting to - uisng Thickers on a card. This month's Scrapbook Kit includes a package of American Craft "Giggles Brown" Thickers.


I completely forgot to take a picture of the inside, but its finished with my Simple Layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my take on the sketch and how I've used the Scrapbook Kit to create a card.

I hope I have inspired you to play November Artful Delight Sketch. Remember the sketch doesn't close til November 24th 1:59AM CST, so there is plenty of time to play along.


2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.