Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Winner!!!

Hi Everyone!


I know you've all been ANXIOUS waiting to find out who the winner of the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party is. SO are you ready?!


*

*

*

*

But before, we find out who the winner is, I'd like to THANK everyone for making this Release Party such a HUGE success. I had TONS of fun making each one of my Release projects and reading ALL your comments!

Ok, DRUMROLL PLEASE......

*

*

*

The winner of the "White Christmas" Stamp Set from My Craft Spot is


#57!


CONGRATULATIONS TO CALLY ANN!!


CallyAnn, you have TWO weeks to contact me to claim your prize.

Be sure to stop by the My Craft Spot Blog and other DT Member's Blog to see more winners!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay CallyAnn! So happy for you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Cally Ann!

    Stop by my blog today, I am Guest Designer for 3 Girl Jam and they have given me some candy to give away!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cally Ann!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.